Principle,Policy,Patient Rights,Patient Responsibilities,Request
We are committed to providing high-quality medical care and cultivating medical professionals who can contribute to developing the medical field.
- We are committed to providing the safest and highest quality medical care to patients.
- Fully mindful of our mission and responsibility, we cultivate medical professionals who are rich in humanity.
- We promote a team approach to medical care services and thereby build links with the local community.
- We work to spread knowledge about health and medicine.
- We contribute to international society through our medical research and promotion of advanced medical technology.
- The patient has the right to receive respectful care from competent personnel.
- The patient has the right to full information concerning his/her diagnosis, treatment, and prognosis, including information about alternative treatments and possible complications.
- The patient has the right to seek a second opinion from a doctor of another institution about his/her condition.
- The patient has the right to seek counseling regarding his/her medical treatment and welfare matters.
- The patient has the right to choose freely about whether or not to participate in medical training or research.
- The patient has the right to have all records pertaining to his/her medical care treated as confidential.
- The patient has the right to be informed about the details of his/her medical bill.
- Please give us as much information as possible about your health and any other conditions.
- Please obey the hospital rules and cooperate with the medical personnel in the treatment and management of your condition.
- Please do not cause a nuisance for others or interfere with your medical treatment.
- Please be responsible for payment of all services you received at the hospital.
This is a teaching and reseach hospital where we educate medical professionals and develop and conduct research into new medical treatments.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.